The former Turfland Mall on Harrodsburg Road has been turned into a UK HealthCare Clinic. Has it opened? What can they treat?
The clinic opened its doors this past weekend on June 1. Their focus is on bridging the gap by offering efficient, cost-effective, and convenient urgent care.
Urgent Care Clinic offers:
- Treatment by advanced practice providers
- Availability six days a week (including early mornings, evenings, and Saturdays)
- A convenient location
- Free parking
UK HealthCare Urgent Clinic is meant for those who need urgent care, but not the emergency room. Who need care, but their primary physician’s office is closed. They also accept walk-ins who will be seen by a board-certified provider. You also don’t need to have a UK HealthCare provider to go to this clinic.
They offer same-day treatment for a wide array of minor illnesses and injuries such as:
- Bites, stings, and minor allergic reactions
- Cuts and wounds
- Diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting
- Ear infections
- Flu, cold, and viral illnesses
- Pink eye
- Sprains, strains, and minor broken bones
- Skin issues
- Strep throat
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, and work
The Urgent Clinic provides lab services to help diagnose infections, pregnancies, on-site x-ray, and splinting/casting broken bones.
Hours are Monday-Friday 7 am until 9 pm and Saturday from 9 am until 3 pm. Click here for a list of health insurance providers they accept.
Call today to advertise in Beaumont Guide, 859.268.0945